Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive Job Description
|Position Title:||Business Development Executive|
|Reports To:||Sales Manager|
|Business Unit:||Sales Department|
|Salary range:||£25K, OTE £40K|
The Business Development Executive is an office/ field based position which is dedicated to maximising the new business performance of Envido by:
- Generating sales meetings for the field based Business Development Managers
- Identification of own prospect list to maximise profitable sales volume
- Creation and maintenance of a solid pipeline of new opportunities
This Business Development Executive role is ideal for an individual with a strong sales, telesales, telemarketing or appointment setting background that is looking to enter a fast paced and competitive environment with uncapped earning potential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- B2B calling with key decision makers to identify and progress opportunities
- Engage prospects via the phone to outline the unique value proposition of Envido and create interest to secure a meeting with a field based Business Development Manager
- Making outbound calls to both new and existing customers to generate qualified appointments for new business.
- Contact customers through telephone, social media and email to qualify customer business requirements.
- Develop solid sales pitch strategies that optimise the market potential.
- Ability to locate business leaders and key decision makers within defined area
- Ability to generate own leads by conducting relevant research on a chosen area/business.
- Working closely with a field based team to ensure business is closed
- Differentiating and positioning of the Envido value proposition
- Ensuring detailed prospect records are fully maintained on the Netsuite CRM. Through the use of the CRM, maintain up to date lead information within territory or business segment
- Calendar management of the field based Business Development Managers
- Achieve designated call volumes and meeting-setting metrics
- Performance against sales revenue targets
- Performance against pipeline billed target
|Attainments(Academic & vocational)||
|Knowledge & Experience(Relevant experience in previous job)||
|Abilities(Skills & aptitude)||
||Development focusedTeam player|
Envido is a one of the fastest growing energy and carbon management companies in the UK, working with clients in both the public sector and private sector. This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast growing company within an exciting emerging market place.
Our unique ‘Opportunity-Technology-Change’ solution covers carbon consultancy, programme management, and technology and behavioural change delivery that has already enabled our clients to save millions of £’s and CO2 through improved energy and carbon management.
Envido has a national reach, with headquarters in London, and regional offices in Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and Ipswich. We work with over 180 organisations across the UK. Our clients include some of the largest private companies in the UK, as well as government entities, educational institutions and other companies across all industries, such as CNN/Turner Broadcasting, Investec, Sony, JWT, Linklaters, University of Cambridge, NHS and more.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com to apply.