Energy and carbon consultancy
Measuring carbon and environmental impact is just the starting point. Our energy and carbon analysts help organisations respond to business risks and opportunities, putting a cost on action and prioritising the Energy Conservation measures (ECMs).
Our opportunity team offers ensures business resilience from product footprinting to supply chain auditing. We save clients money, reducing emissions and overheads by identifying low-cost and game-changing energy efficiency projects.
Because we adhere to CIBSE and IPMVP guidance, all Envido energy reduction planning, monitoring and verification is based on measurable, correct and unbiased figures. That is why our recommendations come with an
Sustainable supply chain management is fast becoming one of the biggest challenges for companies
implementing their corporate social responsibility strategies.
Research estimates that supply chain emissions are on average 80% of the total emissions of an organisation and therefore pose the greatest level of environmental risk for many businesses.
Why green your supply chain?
1. Efficient supply chains enhance product and service development, lower capital requirements and reduce waste
2. Compliance with current and future EU and UK legislation
3. Better management of carbon in the supply chain enhances reputation amongst clients and employees who increasingly favour companies who credibly demonstrate a reduction in their supply chain carbon footprint
4. A sustainable supply chain management policy can also form part of a wider environmental management system- for example, it can count towards your ISO 14001 or BS8555 accreditation
Greening your supply chain – how we can help
Ask Envido to help you put in place the metrics that will enable you fully account for, and cut carbon in your supply chain.
Our unique supply chain software verifies data on all environmental aspects of your business, and analyses operational and supply chain impacts at a corporate, sector and product level.
This supply chain carbon footprinting software allows for best practice, supplier disclosure levels and environmental ‘hot spots’ to be highlighted, allowing for efficiency measures to be targeted at the appropriate areas.
Book your FREE consultation
For a FREE consultation on how we can help you develop a sustainable supply chain management system that meets the requirements of your business, contact us today on 0207 199 0090.
Envido works with major UK brands and organisations providing advice on, and implementing, Energy and Environmental Management Systems and ISO accreditation to achieve regulatory compliance, manage these key risks and reduce their costs.
Contact us on 0207 199 0090 for an informal discussion or to arrange a free initial consultation with one of our expert team.
Envido’s energy and environmental management system will help you:
- Reduce costs by establishing policies & systems to effectively manage waste & resources
- Increase sales as government & large business only deal with organisations with recognised EMAS
- Supply chain requirements met
- Assure legal & regulatory compliance
- Boost your reputation as an environmentally aware operation
- Improve CRC performance league table ranking
With Envido you get:
- Review to identify key risks & impacts
- On-site consultancy & audits of existing practices, policies & procedures
- Comprehensive, easy-to-use documentation allowing environmental management to integrate into business operations
- Training to embed systems across your sites and teams
- A full internal audit prior to UKAS External Audit for certification to ISO 14001 and 50001 standards
What makes Envido’s EMAS approach different?
- Access to a named Envido EMAS specialist
- No call centres, you’ll deal with a nominated contact throughout
- Documentation and advice tailored to business needs
- Benefit from Envido’s implementation experience across all major organisational sizes and structures
Arrange a free consultation with one of our expert team.
Complete the form below or call 0207 199 0090
You will have to make no upfront investments because projects are financed through guaranteed annual energy savings. So, if you lack the capital to finance the necessary improvements across your facility, Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) could be the ideal solution.
Projects may include:
- Updating lighting systems
- Replacing outdated HVAC equipment
- Improving performance of current energy-using equipment
- Installation of voltage optimisation, power factor correction, metering and boiler optimisation technology
- Installation of new chiller, boiler and compressor plants
- If savings don’t materialise, we pay the difference, not you.
Envido will guarantee that savings meet or exceed annual payments to cover all project costs. If the new energy systems fail to reduce costs as required, we make up the difference. Any savings above the guarantee are yours to keep.
Envido will carry out a thorough assessment of your utility operations and help you identify ways to increase your facility’s energy efficiency.
We will then work with you to implement those projects. Because projects are financed through the energy savings guaranteed by us, your risk is limited. No upfront capital cost is required, Find out about our specialist energy efficiency finance options.
Book your FREE consultation
For more information on how Energy Performance Contracting can be used in your business, please contact us on 0207 199 0090.
One of the first steps in taking control of the energy consumption of your organisation is to understand the energy use within their premises by undertaking an Energy Assessment. This will help you identify the opportunities for improving energy efficiency.
Our CIBSE and IPMVP-trained Energy Assessors will assess current performance and identify priority areas for action, with the best return.
Gain a complete understanding of energy costs and energy-saving opportunities across all utility types
The results and recommendations from the Energy Assessment will be delivered in a detailed report outlining the building, current energy management practices, energy costs and consumption, benchmark results, observations on all energy-consuming equipment and controls.
The Energy Assessment will provide recommendations on energy savings, showing energy and CO2 emissions savings, estimated implementation costs and payback periods.
An Energy Assessment will achieve:
A complete understanding of energy costs across all utility types.
This information can be recovered from copy utility bills showing consumptions and tariff details. Premises can then be benchmarked against industry standard performance indicators to assess each building’s relative energy performance.
A complete understanding of building energy consumptions across all utility types.
This will involve an awareness of all the energy consuming equipment on site and their control strategies, leading to an understanding of energy flows through the building.
Identification of energy-saving opportunities, implementation costs and payback periods.
Depending on the level of energy survey commissioned, this may only identify areas of potential energy cost savings, with more specific work required in certain areas.
Book your FREE consultation
Contact us on 0207 199 0090 to find out more information about our Energy Assessments, and to book your FREE consultation.
Creating and maintaining the ideal in-house energy and carbon team can be challenging.
Carbonmanager 365 provides a simple and cost effective solution, providing access to over 80+ specialists and disciplines and suite of decision support tools. Drawing on Envido’s stable of experts, analysts and engineers, carbonmanager365 can reduce the administrative burden of monitoring and data management, ensure compliance or provide highly specialised skills when you need it. Optimise carbon and energy performance with carbonmanager 365, while keeping your overheads to a minimum.
Benefits of carbonmanager365
- access 80+ skills and decision support tools
- only pay for what you need (on-going or ad hoc)
- no overheads associated with salaried staff
- manage workload peaks (e.g. CRC reporting)
- deliver tasks using only experienced carbon managers
- draw on analysts and engineers when highly specialised advice is required
How does it work ?
A dedicated Envido carbon manager works with you to understand your operation and draw on carbonmanager365 resource to deliver your energy and carbon targets through practical and cost effective solutions.
Delivered through an innovative call off contract, access our specialist resources for an agreed number of days to your complement in-house teams or call on highly specialist service on an ad hoc basis to address specialist technical issues.
All Envido support is delivered to a fixed scope and fixed cost enabling you to stay in control, manage cost and avoid project creep
- draw on multiple services as and when required
- only use the days per month you need
- fixed cost:fixed scope consultancy
- draw on services quickly under pre-agreed T&Cs
Example carbonmanager 365 services:
- carbon footprinting
- consumption reporting
- exception reporting
- compliance management
- Energy audit / walkaround
- energy modelling
project measurement and verification
Some of our carbonmanager 365 clients
Find out more
Get in contact or For a free consultation to see how carbonmanager 365 can improve your organisation’s carbon and energy delivery and performance contact us Download our datasheet