Low Carbon Technology
Envido's in-house engineers are leading low-carbon technology design and installation specialists.We work to the highest standards and our solutions come with an energy performance guarantee, with long-term blue-chip and UK public sector clients.
Cost-effective, site-specific voltage optimization products
Because every facility is different,Envido designs and install voltage optimization products to order. We don’t just fit the same box at every site.
Our engineers undertake a FREE, no obligation site survey to evaluate the potential for voltage optimisation at your site and install a specification that optimises your current and future supply requirements and protects your equipment.
Envido’s on-site surveys include highly accurate power supply analysis across all three phases, as standard. Because we fully characterise your power supply across all 3-phases you benefit from:
- more accurate energy and carbon saving estimate
- lower project costs
- identification of power quality issues (i.e. damaging harmonics or transients) across all three phases
- identifies Power Factor Correction
- guaranteed energy-saving. Our site-specific voltage optimisation products come with an agreed energy saving. If we don’t meet that, well refund the difference.
Voltage optimisation: assess site electricity consumption reduction
How much electricity could you save from voltage optimisation? Send us your electricity data and we will provide you with a full accurate evaluation of energy saving potential, ROI and project cost estimate within 24 hours. If you like what you see we’ll conduct a full analysis – see out more about out evaluation and site survey process.
Request a call back or contact our technology team directly on 0207 199 0090 for more information.
Voltage optimisation products – meeting site-specific requirements
Voltage optimisation is not an ‘off the peg’ solution that many manufacturers want you to believe. Because facility infrastructure and plant interaction is unique to each site we design and deliver a voltage optimisation configuration to suit your specific needs. Our product range includes:
Voltage optimisation product range
|- Single units built to control power quality issues only if necessary:|
|- Fixed ratio or dynamic voltage regulation|
|- Harmonics filtration|
|- Power factor correction|
|- Bypass switch option|
|- From 100A(66kVA) – 3,000A (1,980kVA) (as standard)|
|- UK manufacture|
|- Ten-year warranty|
Lighting normally accounts for more than 50% of a commercial building’s total electrical energy consumption. Yet much of this cost can be avoided.
Specifying a high quality energy-efficient lighting system that maximises natural light and has intelligent lighting controls can provide a comfortable and visually interesting environment for building occupants.
How we can help
Envido provide a full turnkey solution to help you achieve a high quality and energy-efficient lighting environment.
This covers everything from system design and specification, to procurement, equipment installation, commissioning, and technical support and servicing by our team of experienced engineers.
Types of energy-efficient lighting equipment
Energy efficient lighting equipment such as lamps, luminaires and lighting controls can be used to cut lighting costs by up to 70-80%, while enhancing lighting quality, reducing carbon emissions and improving the health and productivity of building occupants.
Book your free consultation
Contact us on 0207 199 0090 to book your free consultation and to find out more about how our energy-efficient lighting solutions can help you improve efficiency and reduce carbon for your organisation.
Installing boiler load optimisation controls can prevent boiler dry cycling and typically deliver a 10% – 25% energy savings with payback typically under 2 years.
Improve the energy efficiency of your gas boiler – how we can help
Envido can carry out a full review of your gas boiler plant to identify when and where you are wasting energy and how you can improve energy efficiency. We can install technology that simply clips onto the side of your boiler, eradicating dry cycling – cutting your gas bill and your carbon footprint significantly.
Advantages of boiler optimisation
- 12-20% energy and CO2 saving
- Payback – 6 months – <2 years
- Low investment threshold
- Works alongside BMS
- Simple, non-intrusive retrofit
- No annual maintenance costs or seasonal calibration
- Suitable for low-cost, quick win project in most carbon reduction plans
Boiler optimisation improves the efficiency of commercial and industrial gas, oil or LPG fired boilers, regardless of age and size. Boiler optimisation units can be transferred to replacement boilers as part of lifecycle management, meaning the benefits can continue to be realised.
What is dry cycling and boiler optimiation
All boilers no matter how modern waste heat as a consequence of standing losses or poor temperature controls. Boilers often fire unnecessarily to recover these standing losses wasting energy, this is known as boiler dry cycling. Organisations using boiler optimisation include the Wellcome Trust, Northumbria Police and Hounslow Council, the results are proven.
A pre-requisite of successful management of energy consumption and your carbon footprint is having a clear understanding of where and when you are consuming energy.
Having the information you need to measure and monitor your energy and carbon performance is essential to changing the way you do things to make savings.
Measure, monitor and manage your energy consumption with sub metering from Envido
Envido provide a full turnkey Smart and sub metering solution to help you better manage your energy consumption.
Our Smart and sub metering solution covers everything from sub metering project design and specification, to procurement, sub meter installation, commissioning, and technical support and servicing by our team of experienced engineers.
Coupled with EnSMART, our online energy management tool, Smart and sub metering offers the ideal solution to helping track, analyse and report real-time energy consumption data across your site(s).
For organisations affected by the CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme:
AMR also makes up one of the CRC Early Action Metrics that can see a refund in first year allowances of 10% – which is worth £1.20 per tCO2.
Book your free consultation
Contact us on 020 7199 0090 to book your FREE consultation and to find out more about how our Smart and sub metering solutions can help you improve energy-efficiency and reduce carbon for your organisation.
Without the energy management tools and technology that automatically combines metering information across all sites and sub meters, you could be wasting time and resources on energy data collection, and missing out on important opportunities to improve efficiencies.
To help meet these challenges, Envido has developed a unique online energy management tool. With our energy management tool you can gain visibility into your energy data and develop a prioritised list of no or low-cost energy savings opportunities across multiple sites.
EnSMART – how it works
Coupled with your existing or Envido’s sub metering system this sophisticated online energy management tool provides actionable insights into where efficiencies in energy and other utility consumptions can be made.
Our energy management tool seamlessly integrates energy data from disparate utility meters, and provides a clear picture of your overall energy and utility consumption – all easily monitored from your desktop.
Request an online demo
Contact us on 020 7199 0090 to request a demo and to find out more about how our energy management software can help you improve efficiency and reduce carbon for your organisation.
How do Real-Time Displays work?
Live, real-time energy performance display screens in reception areas foster an energy saving culture throughout your organisation and showcase your green credentials.
- raise awareness of energy performance
- provide on-going feedback to drive environmentally responsible behaviour
- boost your environmental reputation
Reduce energy consumption through communication
By highlighting up-to-the-minute energy performance your organisation communicates its commitment to energy and carbon reduction, helping to encourage your workforce to adopt environmentally positive behaviours.
Information from any metered resource (i.e. gas, electricity, water) can be fed in real-time graphic data to displays that can be hosted on screens in your building or on the corporate intranet. Input from additional sources can be displayed, including waste and travel.
Screens are fully customisable to include company messages, custom animation, green tips etc. Data can also be separated into customer defined organisational structure (floors, buildings, regions etc.)
Request a free trial in your building
Contact us on 020 7199 0090 to request a demo and to request a free trial.
Building energy management systems: save money and carbon
Designed to reduce energy consumption, our building energy management systems (BeMS) are intelligent. All of the BeMS we design and install are entirely open source, enabling you to monitor and control virtually single devise in your building. This level of integration and control enables facility managers to create an environment where energy consumption and comfort are responsive to occupancy and movement.
Our intelligent building management systems have a fully verified energy performance guarantee. Unlike BMS installers, we deliver solutions with your energy ROI in mind.
The benefits of BeMS integration
- Intelligent building control – optimise performance of existing building systems. Link access, movement and occupancy with HVAC and lighting systems. Make your building responsive to actual use not set timers and assumed occupancy. With intelligent control you let systems interact and generate exception alarms to optimise comfort and energy reduction.
- Guaranteed savings – unlike BMS suppliers, our intelligent building solutions are designed to optimise energy use. Fully IPMVP verified, all energy and cost savings are fully verified. If you don’t achieve agreed target reductions, we’ll reimburse you.
- Better management – manage your entire building from a workstation, iPad or smart phone. Spend less time switching from system to system, making you more efficient.
- Enterprise wide control – centralise estate monitoring and control of multiple sites and automate alarm response to effectively manage estate-wide energy and building services.
- Flexible expansion – with wireless connectivity expanding building control is both low-cost and flexible. Control can be reconfigured or expanded to reflect changes quickly and without CAPEX of BMS expansion.
- Cost-effective control – installation of wireless systems provides cost-effective retrofit and expansion; no pay “per point” costs associated with BMS; and because all systems are integrated training and engineer call outs are significantly reduced.
- Interoperable System Integration – communicate across the largest range of manufacturer devices such as Denco, Daikin, Mitsubishi and Sanyo. Our systems have a driver library of >280 proprietary protocols. All manufacturer authorised benefit from optimum system integration.
Download our intelligent building energy management system to find out more.
You will have to make no upfront investments because projects are financed through guaranteed annual energy savings. So, if you lack the capital to finance the necessary improvements across your facility, Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) could be the ideal solution.
Projects may include:
- Updating lighting systems
- Replacing outdated HVAC equipment
- Improving performance of current energy-using equipment
- Installation of voltage optimisation, power factor correction, metering and boiler optimisation technology
- Installation of new chiller, boiler and compressor plants
- If savings don’t materialise, we pay the difference, not you.
Envido will guarantee that savings meet or exceed annual payments to cover all project costs. If the new energy systems fail to reduce costs as required, we make up the difference. Any savings above the guarantee are yours to keep.
Envido will carry out a thorough assessment of your utility operations and help you identify ways to increase your facility’s energy efficiency.
We will then work with you to implement those projects. Because projects are financed through the energy savings guaranteed by us, your risk is limited. No upfront capital cost is required, Find out about our specialist energy efficiency finance options.
Book your FREE consultation
For more information on how Energy Performance Contracting can be used in your business, please contact us on 0207 199 0090.