intelligent building energy management systems
Building energy management systems: save money and carbon
Designed to reduce energy consumption, our building energy management systems (BeMS) are intelligent. All of the BeMS we design and install are entirely open source, enabling you to monitor and control virtually single devise in your building. This level of integration and control enables facility managers to create an environment where energy consumption and comfort are responsive to occupancy and movement.
Our intelligent building management systems have a fully verified energy performance guarantee. Unlike BMS installers, we deliver solutions with your energy ROI in mind.
The benefits of BeMS integration
- Intelligent building control – optimise performance of existing building systems. Link access, movement and occupancy with HVAC and lighting systems. Make your building responsive to actual use not set timers and assumed occupancy. With intelligent control you let systems interact and generate exception alarms to optimise comfort and energy reduction.
- Guaranteed savings – unlike BMS suppliers, our intelligent building solutions are designed to optimise energy use. Fully IPMVP verified, all energy and cost savings are fully verified. If you don’t achieve agreed target reductions, we’ll reimburse you.
- Better management – manage your entire building from a workstation, iPad or smart phone. Spend less time switching from system to system, making you more efficient.
- Enterprise wide control – centralise estate monitoring and control of multiple sites and automate alarm response to effectively manage estate-wide energy and building services.
- Flexible expansion – with wireless connectivity expanding building control is both low-cost and flexible. Control can be reconfigured or expanded to reflect changes quickly and without CAPEX of BMS expansion.
- Cost-effective control – installation of wireless systems provides cost-effective retrofit and expansion; no pay “per point” costs associated with BMS; and because all systems are integrated training and engineer call outs are significantly reduced.
- Interoperable System Integration – communicate across the largest range of manufacturer devices such as Denco, Daikin, Mitsubishi and Sanyo. Our systems have a driver library of >280 proprietary protocols. All manufacturer authorised benefit from optimum system integration.
Download our intelligent building energy management system to find out more.